Do demons exist ?

Post Posted 06.01.2015 ♦ 16:05
Adam1972
Technical Admin

Belief: Sceptical believer
Paranormal Group: No Bull Paranormal

Do demons and inhumans actually exist ?
What are your thoughts ?

Myself I am very skeptical about the existence of this type of spirit.
They are extremely rare in the paranormal field & personally have not had any experiences with demons or inhumans.
If they did exist, then what are they ?
Aliens, creatures that inhabited the earth long before us and the dinosaurs, some sort of animal spirit or are they really the demons inside ourselves ?

Would love to hear other views on the subject.
Post Posted 22.01.2015 ♦ 17:44
Paraskeptic
Admin

Belief: Open-minded skeptic. Except about Bigfoot, that shit is real!
Paranormal Group: No Bull Paranormal

Adam 1972 wrote:Do demons and inhumans actually exist ?
What are your thoughts ?

Myself I am very skeptical about the existence of this type of spirit.
They are extremely rare in the paranormal field & personally have not had any experiences with demons or inhumans.
If they did exist, then what are they ?
Aliens, creatures that inhabited the earth long before us and the dinosaurs, some sort of animal spirit or are they really the demons inside ourselves ?

Would love to hear other views on the subject.
I'll believe it when I see it to be honest. I think its a reflection of self and when people don't like what they see, they excuse it and rationalise it via 'demons'. They were created when the world was, if you can picture it, even more brutal than it was now and my guess would be people tried (as we do with psychology) to imagine a reason for evil and brutality. Saying that, the church does a shit-load of exorcisms each year and some of those stories are truly spine tingling and hard to imagine being faked.

All in all, I'd put more credence in ancients aliens than I ever would in a demon (as we understand it) though. To be fair, I'm actually far more skeptical about the paranormal in general than I am about ancient aliens as there is a hell of a lot of compelling evidence across the world to support some kind of visits by aliens in the past.

© 2020 PARANORMAL COMMUNITY