New technologies & evidence capture

Post Posted 01.11.2014 ♦ 08:45
Paraskeptic
Admin

Belief: Open-minded skeptic. Except about Bigfoot, that shit is real!
Paranormal Group: No Bull Paranormal

With new ways emerging every day to 'capture' the evidence we all seek, just what are the best ways, and what just don't work?

http://theassap.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/ ... hosts.html

ASSAP certainly embrace new technology, albeit it with a skeptics eye.

I myself am dead keen (if you'll pardon the expression) to get my hands on a couple of go-pro cameras, one for daylight visits and setting up process, the other converted to night vision, for the main event itself. Wearable tech, that has the potential to change what we do, and how we do it, more than anything to date in my opinion.

What do you feel about wearable tech and 'ghost hunting'?
Post Posted 01.11.2014 ♦ 13:47
Adam1972
Technical Admin

Belief: Sceptical believer

I think it is a brilliant idea, that way the camera sees what we see so more potential to capture some evidence, if you have a fairly wide angle you could even capture corner of the eye stuff.
Also it would be great to have one converted to full spectrum.
Post Posted 31.03.2016 ♦ 12:05
martyn406

I myself would love a thermal imaging camera to take on investigations but they cost too much. I have used one once on a joint investigation and it was amazing what they pick up
Post Posted 23.04.2016 ♦ 16:22
Paraskeptic
Admin

Belief: Open-minded skeptic. Except about Bigfoot, that shit is real!

martyn406 wrote:I myself would love a thermal imaging camera to take on investigations but they cost too much. I have used one once on a joint investigation and it was amazing what they pick up
That thermal camera was amazing! I'm saving up and hopefully I'll get one soon enough; they come with the added bonus of being great for checking out a pretty ladies posterior .

© 2020 PARANORMAL COMMUNITY